Federal Direct Loans
Direct Loan Programs
Federal Direct Loan Servicing
Federal Direct Loan Servicing is designed to help borrowers manage their billing for direct loans, make payments, update account information and keep track of their loan balances.
With the Federal Direct Loan Servicing Center, you can inquire about:
- The application process for Federal Direct Loans
- The status of a federal direct loan
- Repayment options, including Federal Direct Loan Consolidation
Direct Loan Servicing Center provides student loan servicing for the Federal Direct Loan Program (FDLP). For more information, call 1-800-848-0979.
You can also access Federal Direct Loan Servicing online at: www.myedaccount.com.
In order to log in, you will need:
- The last four digits of your SSN
- Your FAFSA PIN (Get a duplicate or request a new PIN at pin.ed.gov)
Get Answers to Federal Direct Loan Servicing Questions
If you need questions answered fast, the Student Loan Network has a special financial aid forum dedicated to these types of inquiries.
You can also check out the Student Loan Network Blog, an excellent resource of useful information, tips and news regarding the latest developments in financial aid.